2010年12月8日星期三

It applies to the skinlike an ultra-thin Gore-Tex layer, replica Gucci watch as per the companys

It applies to the skinlike an ultra-thin Gore-Tex layer, replica Gucci watch as per the companys wording. Who knew sunscreen could be so cool? I jumped to try the SPF50 product, a $14.99 bottle of runny lotionthat starts ultra-white but rubs easily in to the skin. At the base ofa mountain climb in Iceland, I slathered some SCAPE onto my neck,cheeks and ears. I stood for a second to soak it in and attempt tosense any magic effect. In addition to high UVA protection, SCAPE is touted as breathable.It is noted as non-clogging for skin pores, allowing the epidermis tobreathe and, as a result, keeping body temperature even.

It will not rub off and go into your eyes, and the lotion is loadedwith vitamin replica watch gift E and antioxidants to protect and nourish the skin.Thats what the company says. In Iceland, trudging up the mountain for several hours on snow, SCAPEdid indeed do its job. Theres a slight shine and a tinge of whitenessthat accompanies a coat of SCAPE. I applied it once, and then Iclimbed and hiked for a few hours straight, up through snowfields andonto a glacier where sunbeams ricocheted and bounced. The next morning, my face was healthy and undamaged. Some othermembers of the climbing team, with varying sunscreen types, were burntor red. SCAPE passed my test. Polymer technologies and Gore-Tex analogiesaside, the sunscreen seems set to live up to its hype. --Stephen Regenold writes about outdoors gear at .

I went snowboarding for a week on Mt. Hood in Oregon this August. Id never boarded before, nor was I much of a skier, so the learning curve was replica Longines watch steep. Ultimately, I survived the trip with all my body parts in tact, while managing to make some pretty sweet turns on a black diamond run by my fourth day of riding. Im already looking forward to my next bout of shred time. Here are a couple of gear items Id take with me again. Demaree Canyon 800 Anorak: This 800-fill down pullover from GoLite proved to be a very good outer layer on the hill and beyond. Temperatures on the mountain varied widely.